We have a dog friendly cabin!
You will now be able to bring your furry friend on your next holiday in our fully self-contained ensuite cabin (sleeps 4).
We currently have one dog friendly cabin with plans to create more in the future - watch this space!
Conditions apply - please read our Dog Policy below.
BIG4 Moruya Heads Easts Dolphin Beach Holiday Park Dog Policy
- Additional charge of $20.00 per animal, per night.
- As with sites, no dogs are permitted during summer school holidays and Easter.
- Dogs under 20kg - Maximum two.
- Dogs over 20kg - Maximum one.
- Dogs must always be leashed while outside of the cabins fenced area.
- The dog must always be supervised - please don’t leave your dog unattended in the cabin.
- For the enjoyment of our other guests, please keep barking and noise to a minimum.
- For health and safety reasons, dogs are not allowed in common areas such as: pool yard, games room, camp kitchens/bbq areas, amenities, playground and reception.
- Please pick up after your animal - dog waste bags can be purchased from reception if you have forgotten yours.
- Please bring the animals own bedding, food and water bowls, beach towel and toys.
- Dogs should be up to date with their flea and tick treatments before arrival – Paralysis ticks are present on the South Coast.
- Dog owners are personally responsible for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or loses in relation to any actions by or because of their dog.
- Please ensure that if there is any mishaps that you advise reception so we can discuss any associated repair or extra cleaning costs incurred.
Check out our other facilities here.